Thursday, July 2, 2009

A little insight into our world

Hi everyone this is my first day of blogging, should be interesting. Well I want to do a update about the things that are going on in our world now. So here goes..... Gary and I have been married for 11 1/2 years. Wow that is amazing I can't believe how fast time flies. We have lived in a few different places throughout our marriage. We started out in Pocatello Id. until Gary joined the military then we got stationed at Ft. Bliss Tx.. For everyone who doesn't know that is in El Paso Tx. which is pretty much the arm pit of Texas. Gary's little brother Kendall moved with us to Texas. He lived with us from 1998 until moved in with his wife Melissa in 2005. We lived in El Paso until 2003 then we moved to Denver CO. for me to go to school at Bel Rea Institute. Erika moved in with us that year to go to school in Colorado. We moved from Denver in 2005 back to Pocatello Id. We came back to adopt our baby girl. Rylee was born on February 2nd 2006. It was a very exciting time in our lives. When Rylee was about 7 months old we took became foster parents for Gabriella to be with us. We had her in care for a year. She went home to her mom and they are doing really good now. In January of this year we got our foster care license again and we welcomed two wonderful boys into our home. Trystan is 10 and Dalyn is 1 they are a fun addition into our little family. This year has brought us many changes and many wonderful opportunities. Gary and I both started business this year. My mom and I have vinyl cutting business and Gary is leasing a truck and has a contract thru Home depot to do all of their deliveries. Life is very exciting right now and a new experience around every corner.

2 comments:

  1. You may regret joining the blogging world:) Now you will have to stay on top of it, and post weekly. I'm totally kidding with you. Anyway, we have a blog as well. It is www.jeffandbrookefamily.blogspot.com What are your plans for the fourth? Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world Marc! I will follow you... if you follow me! LOL

    ReplyDelete