Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer 2009

Wow this summer has been crazy. I feel like it is almost over and we have only been camping once. Gary's new career has been crazy and now he only has sundays off for us to go do stuff together as a family. We have been on lots of little trips this year. The kids and I went to Oregon for Dean and Lisa's wedding. It was fun we camped on the beach it was so nice to spend the time together as a family. Rylee loved to swim in the ocean but she said it was really cold and tasted funny. She is growing up so quick it is amazing. We also have gone to yellowstone park twice this year. We went one time with our friends the Gaddy's from Utah. It was their first time to the park. I went with Rylee and my friend Kristi Casper. That turned out to be a great day but we had some trials. We got a flat tire in the park and so we pulled off where we could and went to fix the tire and realized that when I got new tires from Les Schwab they didn't replace my spare. So we were stranded. It was so scary. Luckily the lord was looking out for us that day and he sent us some help in the way of two wonderful construction workers. They were able to pull my tire off and fix it. They wouldn't accept money or any kind of payment. It was so wonderful to get help from a very unlikely source. I am truly thankful and I can't wait until I can help someone like they helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment